We call a successful project, a safe project. Which means we believe in a safe and reliable work environment where our employees can work effectively and go home to their family and friends at the end of every work day.
Tri-State boasts one of the best EMR ratings in the industry and we believe that this superior safety rating proves our safety program works and that we take safety seriously.
Our successful safety program includes:
- New-hire orientations.
- A drug test and pre-job placement screening before hire.
- Weekly toolbox meetings conducted and documented by job foremen.
- Safety manuals provided to all job foremen for their job-site.
- Mass safety meetings.
- A company policy that states incidents are reported, findings are communicated immediately to all employees and corrective measures are implemented to avoid reoccurrences.
- Up-to-date safety manuals available to our clients upon request.
- A electronic SDS information, allowing “at your fingertips” availability for our clients and employees.
- 100 percent of our field employees are 10-hour OSHA certified.
- Outside compliance monitoring to ensure all federal, state and local safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Internal compliance monitoring to ensure that all contractor and owner safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- A safety program that gives every employee on every job-site specific rights to ensure safety is the number one factor for everyone.
Download our safety manual
Log in to the employee portal.